Welcome to Juniper Networks!
Cyphort was recently acquired by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Cyphort will continue to operate as a wholly owned subsidiary until March 1, 2018. After that date, the current Cyphort product catalog will be replaced with Juniper Advanced Threat Prevention (JATP) equivalents based on Cyphort technology.
Soon you will receive an invitation to create your account on https://www.juniper.net/support which will be an important conduit for your support needs going forward. This is a world-class technical support resource which is also your gateway for live help from the award-winning Juniper Technical Assistance Center – aka JTAC!
[Note: We're doing everything possible to ensure a smooth transition. However – we know that despite our hard work over the last few months – there are bound to be a few challenges. Juniper has a very capable Customer Care organization so a quick call to them (see below) should allow us to resolve any problems and get you in touch with the right people as efficiently as possible]
What will change on March 1, 2018?
- Cyphort (now Juniper) will no longer sell Dell or Apple-based devices. Juniper will be offering JATP-series products for equivalent functionality to the Dell products.
- The Mac Mini secondary core is still a supported offering, but you will need to purchase the proper hardware directly from Apple or an Apple re-seller. See the Quick Start Guide for details.
- The Mac Mini collector appliance will be End Of Life/End of Sales. However, existing Mac Mini collectors will be supported for the foreseeable future, only new installations are not supported.
- Any hardware issues with Cyphort-provided equipment will need to be addressed directly with the manufacturer – either Dell, Inc. or Apple, Inc. depending on the product. Juniper JTAC will provide best-effort assistance in troubleshooting to isolate whether an issue is software or hardware and provide information on contacting the vendors as needed.
- You will soon receive an email with a new "Software Serial Number" as part of your Cyphort license conversion to the Juniper Advanced Threat Prevention (JATP) product family. This serial number will be important in obtaining license renewals, technical support and more. Please keep it in a convenient location and share with any staff members who will need access to Juniper services.
- All customers must upgrade to the JATP 5.0 release in order to continue receiving technical support. This is automatic if you have upgrades enabled. If you have disabled upgrades, please re-enable to avoid any issues obtaining support.
- Technical Support will be provided by Juniper's award-winning Juniper Technical Assistance Center (JTAC) team. Please refer to the JTAC User Guide for complete details.
- Juniper refers to technical support requests as "Service Requests [SR]" - [Cyphort called them "tickets"]
- Existing active Cyphort support tickets will be converted to JTAC SRs and will be accessible via Juniper's web support portal (https://www.juniper.net/support)
- [NOTE] Due to the large number of Juniper product offerings, JTAC cannot accept email-based SRs. Only telephone or web-portal service requests can be accepted. Juniper JTAC offers global 24x7 telephone support.
- Important KB and Documentation content from Cyphort web support portal will be migrated to Juniper (https://support.juniper.net)
- Cyphort OVA/OVF downloads and other related software will be moved to https://www.juniper.net/support/downloads/
- [NOTE] ISO installations of Cyphort (now Juniper JATP) software (on customer equipment) will no longer be officially supported after March 1, 2018.
What will not change?
- Cyphort's industry-leading technology will still be available as Juniper-branded offerings
- Juniper share's Cyphort's total commitment to customer satisfaction and support.
JTAC Support - https://www.juniper.net/support/requesting-support.html
Dell Support +1 800 945 3355. http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04
Apple Support – see your local re-seller or https://www.apple.com/